A special blend of nutrients that aids in reducing stress in pets that are normally relatively nervous or highly-strung.
- Natural product formulated from high quality natural ingredients, in a palatable formula.
- Contains no drugs and is not habit-forming.
- Pet Calm's combination of natural
nutrients assists a naturally-occurring process that allows for the
rapid synthesis of serotonin for use in the brain.
- The animal's metabolic system utilises the ingredients to increase the production of serotonin.
- Serotonin is a central
neuro-transmitter in the brain with the following effects: sedative,
modulating pain perception, inhibitory effect on aggression,
improvement in depression and anxiety.
Recommended for pets with a nervous disposition, where a possible deficiency of serotonin or B-Group vitamins is suspected.
- Particularly recommended where poor behaviour is associated with
nervousness and excessive excitability; and where pet owners require a
natural calmative to counteract stress and calm the nervous system.
- Has also been found to be helpful in cases of aggression or pining.
Because this product is based on
natural ingredients and is dependent upon each individual's metabolic
system, the effective dosage can vary considerably. Some dogs
need to consume a higher ratio of the product for positive results.
Available size: 250g
CONTAINS: Tryptophan amino acid, B-Group vitamins, minerals, naturally-occurring chemicals