ultimate single dose treatment for
Coccidiosis in pigeons and raptors.
- Diclazuril, the active ingredient in Coximed, is the safest and most
effective treatment against Coccidiosis in pigeons and raptors.
- One tablet dosed to pigeons will cure up to 98% of Coccidiosis
- It is recommended that "youngsters" be dosed with Coximed after
- Alternate with Medicox to prevent resistance build-up.
- Highly cost-effective. More affordable than other single dose
- Double strength tablet.
See microscopic picture below (courtesy of Dr Colin Walker) showing coccidiosis appearing as the large bubble in the middle. What appears as the smaller surrounding bubbles attach to each other is candida.
Available size: 100
Diclazuril 5 mg