|The ultimate single dose treatment of Trichomoniasis
(cropcanker) in pigeons and raptors.
- Metronidazole, the active ingredient in Meditrich, is one of
the safest and most effective treatments against Trichomoniasis in pigeons and raptors.
- Metronidazole is not water-soluble and causes severe
regurgitation if dosed in its pure form – the unique "Medpet cellulose
coating" of the Metronidazole tablet overcomes both these problems.
- One tablet dosed to pigeons will cure up to 93% of
- Meditrich is the product of choice to include in the routine
preventative treatment of pigeons and raptors against Trichomoniasis.
- It is recommended that "youngsters" be dosed with
Meditrich on the day of weaning.
- It is advisable to alternate Meditrich treatment with
Medizole to prevent the parasites becoming resistant to treatment.
Available size: 100 tablets
Metronidazole 100 mg